We present you an engraved rolling pin made locally with love here in Warsaw, Poland from high-quality beech wood.
This embossing rolling pin are handcrafted expertly, engraved, sanded and finished to take on your next baking project and make you the star.
“It embosses perfectly your cookies, pies, fondant... with pure love.”
It's a perfect idea for a gift for every occasion, not only for bakers!
HOW TO MAKE COOKIES WITH YOUR ROLLING PIN ?
- 230g unsalted butter.
- 175g confectioner’s (icing) sugar.
- 1 Egg (room temperature).
- 1.5-3 Teaspoons extract or emulsion (any flavor).
- 1 Teaspoon salt.
- 400-425g all-purpose flour.
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Add eggs and extract and mix well.
- Sift together flour and salt, add to wet mixture little by little until well incorporated.
- Roll, emboss and cut cookies into desired shapes, dusting with flour as necessary.
- Bake cookies at 200 Celsius for 7-8 minutes until tops are appear dry rather than shiny.
- The secret is to pre -heat well the oven, and apply the right amount of pressure on the dough.
“Don't worry, I also put the recipe for the cookies with the rolling pin.”
CARE OF THE ROLLING PIN:
- Before using, brush it with vegetable oil or olive oil.
- Wash dry with a brush first, then if needed with water, soap and dry well before using again!
- Do not wash in a dishwasher and try to avoid prolonged contact with water.
- Dry it thoroughly and apply a layer of vegetable oil or olive oil (Keep away from direct sunlight).
- The overall length – 460mm (18,11")
- The operating part – 250mm (9.84")
- The weight of one – 600g (21,16 oz)
Ships from POLAND
- Europe: 5-7 Business days.
- United States and Canada: 10 - 20 Business days.
- Australia and New Zealand: 10 - 20 Business days.
- Asia: 15 - 25 Business days.
- Other: 21-25 Business days.
We enjoy what we do!
Idea of creating something by ourselves appeared almost one year ago. Then first shop was created. We are really happy that people like what we do.
Pastrygift shop appeared not so long time ago, but we see that people like our rolling pins. Creating new designs, engraving, then smoothing and gently covering each rolling pin with the oil are made by our shop members. We are working altogether as the FAMILY.